Exemplum – “Be the change you want to see, Be the help that others need, Be the example.”
To deliver aid, relief, and development services that support a stable and secure local populace in conflict and disaster environments.
To be the world leader in non-profit peace support, humanitarian aid, and civil development aid operations.
All actions of The 1st New Allied Expeditionary Force are directed to enhance and establish:
• The well-being of civilian populations
• Regional stability and security
• Capacity building
Our organization considers more than just one sector or segment of the populace we serve. We evaluate the entire society.
— Ian Bradbury, Founder
An unfolding of global events in 2014 moved our Founding Brothers to action in November of 2014. Since then, by striving to bring real change to the ways the world responds to conflict and disaster scenarios, The 1st NAEF has grown into a powerful and capable peace support operations and aid delivery organization.
• We are an international group of veterans and humanitarians from around the globe. We are absolutely dedicated to our skills and talents to make the world a better place for all.
• Our mission is to help those in need of medical, humanitarian and aid services, and to provide education and capacity building that assists local populations to survive free of violence and oppressive acts.
• We serve fellow veterans and first responders by offering purposeful work that builds on their foundation of service.
Organizational Core Proficiencies and Expeditionary Teams
Expeditionary teams work together with local partners to deliver social-centric (country/area specific) programs. Forward operations of The 1st NAEF are developed to align with 8 core proficiencies:
- Medical Aid, Coordination & Development
- Humanitarian Relief
- Civil-Society Engagement
- Education and Social Development
- Necessities of Life & Community Development
- Peace Support and Public Safety
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Youth Empowerment